Any software product, designed to work with a given platform, has its estimated lifetime. Sooner or later a company faces the need of keeping the application up to modern standards.
What are the main reasons for software obsolescence? Our analytics show several ways, why an app may need modification to the customer's needs.
- Outdated back-end. Software is written according to current trends on the market, using the languages and programming trends that are popular and relevant at the moment. Once the market changes, your program may become outdated.
- No support from the developer company.
- Architecture flaws, decreasing the flexibility of the product.
- The software needs to be upgraded to the level of new requirements.
- Loss of control over the app’s data.
With time the productivity and capabilities of your program solutions decrease. A developer company may stop supporting the software or the spectrum of tasks it has to solve is increased. In these cases, you need to find ways of maintaining the maximum effectiveness of the product. Webspaceteam is ready to solve all these issues by providing our robust application modernization services. With 7+ years of experience on the market, we know exactly how to make your project reach optimal efficiency and performance.